Carrier Services Manager
CBD, Central Singapore, Singapore
Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. We are looking for an experienced Carrier Services Manager who is responsible for all Carrier relations and understanding our products, customers, carriers, market alternatives, and industry trends to optimize the SMS connectivity portfolio. Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop and implement a Voice/Messaging strategy for the Carrier Services department with a supporting budget.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates.
- Understanding different countries’ regulations and being able to advise internal depts.
- Ensure KPIs are being met.
- Dealing with SMS partners around the APAC region to bring new routes connectivity resulting in reduction of buying cost to Toku
- Identify and develop business opportunities.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree holder in Communications/ Marketing/ Business Administration
- Min 3-5 years of Carrier services specialist experience in IT/Telco background
- Strong knowledge of Telecommunication Technology and Product Portfolio in the wholesale market
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills with demonstrated skills in relationship building and relationship management
- A strong growth mindset.
- Good teamwork collaboration qualities to partner effectively with other stakeholders. Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong Carrier services networking contacts.
- Experience in a client-facing position, such as with negotiation and closing proficiency.
- Ability to articulate the value of a complex Carrier Service negotiation in business terms, outlining the value proposition, ROI and total cost of ownership.
- Previous sales achievement is preferred