CBD, Central Singapore, Singapore
Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. We are currently looking for a design intern to join our growing team and help us take our campaigns to the next level.
Working in conjunction with the rest of the marketing team and reporting directly to our Marketing Designer, you’ll be responsible for supporting our creative efforts across brand & campaign. With a primary focus on digital assets for social media and presentations, you’ll work alongside our Marketing Designer to optimize and grow Toku’s creative offering. Additionally, you will contribute to building a robust library of creative assets for various marketing initiatives.
Your tasks will include:
- Creating exceptional design work for various social media outlets
- Working directly with our Marketing Designer and wider Marketing team to support across brand, campaign & digital design work
- Assisting the marketing team with internal creative tasks
- Expanding and structuring our creative library of assets
You will get to learn:
- How to interpret creative briefs
- How to best present your work and ideas in reviews
- How to support the wider team at all project stages, as required
- How to confidently communicate ideas and distill feedback
- Practical tips on creating impactful designs
- Supercharge your skills working with Figma and PowerPoint
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have a robust design portfolio that demonstrates your skills effectively. This should include a collection of school projects or client work that provides a comprehensive representation of your abilities.
- Are currently in a design school or university and want to learn the ropes quickly
- Have confident knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma/Sketch
- Possess an understanding of basic design principles and ability to show creative thinking (e.g. design research, moodboards)
- Are passionate about design and desire to explore new design outlets
- Are able to build out engaging presentations
- Have a passion for learning and collaborating with others
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!