Senior Enterprise Sales Manager
CBD, Central Singapore, Singapore
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Enterprise Sales Manager in Singapore.
What would you be doing?
Reporting to our Head of Enterprise Sales, you will act as a key point of contact between Toku and its strategic prospects. This role will work with key prospects to identify their requirements and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarising sales information. This includes continuous discussion and providing recommendations on how specific products or services can meet their Business/Technical needs while maintaining customer relationships to strategically place new products and drive sales for long-term growth. The candidate will have individual responsibility for new business, and is expected to self-manage; however, he/she will have support from the management and Head of Enterprise sales for complex large pitches and strategies.
- Identify and win new high value and strategic enterprise prospects to achieve agreed financial targets.
- Own the full lifecycle for strategic opportunity from requirement gathering, budgeting, and planning through to execution, delivery, and monitoring.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Develop a sales portfolio plan that set-out the strategy to achieve your key performance metrics and build a sustainable pipeline over the next 6-12 months.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with “C” level decision makers to maximize business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain in depth knowledge of your client business and technology environment and drivers.
- Report progress, opportunities, and risks to senior management on a weekly basis.