Full Stack Engineer
CBD, Central Singapore, Singapore
Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Product department’s foundation, we are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer who can build web applications and API for the product team. Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
Want to be a part of our journey?
What would you be responsible for:
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a small, nimble team of product managers and engineers to understand business requirements and user experience goals and pain points, and to translate those into scalable solutions.
- Write and review testable, scalable code that supports and enhances the customer experience.
- Build modular, reusable components and features.
- Carry out bug fixing, patching and occasional level 3 support to customers as necessary.
- Support and nurture real-time feeds and APIs to ensure that data renders with little delay.
- Integrate third-party systems via APIs.
- Optimize the back-end database and front-end rendering performance in order to ensure a superior experience for interactions with the Toku Platform.
- Continuously work to bolster application design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Actively participate in weekly code reviews.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of Full Stack Web development experience.
- Strong working experience with PHP (Laravel), NodeJS (Express) and ReactJS, and coding in Typescript.
- Good experience working with MySQL
- Familiar and has worked with version control (Bitbucket, GitHub), unit test (PHPUnit, Mocha), HTML and CSS.
- Exposure to working with server configuration (Nginx, Apache).
- Knowledge about Docker, AWS Architecture, Serverless is a plus.
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
- If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!