CBD, Selangor, Malaysia
Toku’s mission is to help companies engage with their customers efficiently. We have helped companies move all the voice communications to the cloud and recently embarked on creating products that help companies keep engaging with their customers no matter where their employees are working from.
Toku is currently getting into a scale-up mode. We want to continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC regions and helping customers with their communications needs. As we build the Operations foundation, we are looking for an intuitive Network Engineer who can help enhance the design, maintenance, and control of the company’s network.
This is a newly created and unique opportunity to contribute to process creation, process improvements, design Standard Operating Procedures, and take a level of ownership over the company infrastructure set up during an exciting and integral growth phase for the company. Also, we are a flat structure environment where ideas are heard, achievement is recognised, collaboration is a must, and red tape is frowned upon. If you have a knack for streamlining existing processes, good documentation skills, have an eye for both detail and the broader spectrum of network environments and a thirst to upskill in evolving technologies within AWS and network security, this is the career path for you.
Want to be part of our journey?
What would you be doing?
- Network design, implementation, and administration
- Monitoring of network performance and integrity
- Incident resolution, root cause analysis, containment actions
- Discovery, process creation, process improvements, analysing and reconfiguring connection points
- Network documentation of processes throughout as a broad and ongoing project
- Network software upgrades
- Configure and install network hardware, ensuring proper integration and functionality.
- Normal working hours with on call rotation for standby
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Proficiency in Cisco, Juniper and Fortinet routers and switches technologies is key
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Network engineering
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP stack and protocols
- Solid network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with firewalls (FortiGate is preferred)
- Skills in one or more of the following areas a plus:
- AWS Cloud
- VOIP infrastructure and protocols
- Linux OS
- Systems Administration
- Network monitoring tools
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain concepts clearly and influence improvements
- Certifications are good to have
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
What would you get?
- Flexible working locations
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!