Hardware Deployment Technician – Communication Solutions
CBD, Central Singapore, Singapore
At Toku, we create bespoke cloud communications and customer engagement solutions to reimagine customer experiences for enterprises. We provide an end-to-end approach to help businesses overcome the complexity of digital transformation in APAC markets and enhance their CX with mission-critical cloud communication solutions. Toku combines local strategic consulting expertise, bespoke technology, regional in-country infrastructure, connectivity and global reach to serve the diverse needs of enterprises operating regionally. To augment our enterprise digital transformation offerings, we recently incorporated a new business consulting unit with a dedicated team of expert consultants into our operations.
As we continue creating momentum for our products in the APAC region and helping customers with their communications needs, we are looking for a Digital Workplace Technician.
We are in the midst of an exciting expansion phase at Toku! And this role is a rare opportunity for fresh graduates, or those interested to pursue a career in technology to come in, learn from the experts, and upskill in one of a choice of different career paths. What’s your ambition? To become a software engineer? An architect? A network engineer? A technical project manager? Do you want to develop expertise in industry leading contact centre technologies like Amazon Connect, Cisco, Verint, Calabrio or others? These are just some of the potential career paths available to you as we build and grow.
Working closely with our senior engineers, architects and delivery managers, initially, your role will be focused on support, installation, administration and deployment of our various communication and contact centre solutions: namely, phones, AV and VC equipment, softphone software installations and upgrades, and others as you build your knowledge and expertise in the role. And depending on you preference, ambitions, previous knowledge and experience, the role can grow from there into one of a variety of technology disciplines
Want to be part of our journey?
What will you be doing?
- You will work closely with the project team to install, deploy, support and administer various of the communication and contact centre solutions: namely, phones, AV and VC equipment, softphone software installations and upgrades, and others as you build your knowledge and expertise in the role.
- Handle audio/video conference systems and control system processors from various brands such as Extron, Crestron, Kramer, Aten, etc.
- Provide after-sales services such as service calls, ad-hoc services, and preventive maintenance for AV, VC or other types of communication equipment.
- Prepare reports and documentation on a regular basis for submission post-project deployment.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Handle support by performing analysis/diagnosis of technology issue and document the incident to ensure timely resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues (whether on-site or remote) and coordinate with the team for replacement issues.
- Preventive Maintenance and attend Service calls
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or network / infrastructure related courses
- An interest or knowledge of computer technologies, voice technologies, audio over IP networking will be advantageous for this role
- Any experience on Cisco Contact Centre, Verint, Calabrio or AWS Connect technologies is a bonus for this position
- Excellent customer relations / service skills. You MUST be a good listener, have good customer facing acumen, be responsible, proactive and diligent to succeed and progress in this role
- Communication both written and oral with excellent attention to clarity and delivery of information to a wide audience
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness and ability to frequently travel to customer sites in the Singapore region
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through, including proper documentation.
- Ability to understand business systems technologies.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated, team player and the ability to work effectively independently
- Singaporean or PR only. This role must be based in Singapore for regular customer site interactions
What would you get?
- Training and Development
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus & Salary Review
- Healthcare Coverage based on location
- 20 days Paid Annual Leave (excluding Bank holidays)
- If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, join us!